Friday, April 25, 2008

Thanks a lot...

That day, i felt dizzi, my mum brought me to the doctor again. The doctor just said that, i am not fit to do any exercises again for 2 months and i have to admit to hospital for investigation as the doctor dunno what disease i have. And he wrote 2 letters, 1 for the admission and another 1 for the school (because i have no chance to take the PE exam again).

I went back home and pack my shirt. When i was packing my shirt, felt dizzi again and lying on the bed. Mummy came in and said we have to go to hospital now. I tried my best to wake up and go to hospital although it was very hard for me.

Later, we reach sunway hospital. Haha, all the wards in the hospital full. And i have to wait at the emergency ward. There was many ppl in the emergency ward. And i cant have a good rest there as i heard many of the children crying there, the women talking loud, the doctor talking to the patient etc.. Mummy went back to pick min and ying back. And i was alone there.

The nurse came, test my blood pressure and body temperature. My blood pressure was low and I was having fever. Then, she inject my left hand for the dripping. aikssssss, it was pain. I will never forget the pain. I will never forget the moment of the nurse inject my left hand with a big needle and pulled it out and finally left a plastic in my hand. I will never forget the pain. I m having the dripping of glucose as my blood pressure low. After that, I slept.

Two hours later, the nurse wake me up. They want to bring me to the ward as the previous patient discharge. The ward was big. And i m feeling scared because it was a single bedroom. That means i have to sleep alone there. Oh no... I have the 1st dinner there... It was yuck! aiks..

At night, my uncles, aunties, cousin and my family came to visit me. Later, pui, moo and teng came too. My ward fulled with 18 persons. hahaha.. The feel was nice. Da gu prepared food for me, er gu bring soup for me and san gu visit me every afternoon and night together with me mum. My sisters bring magazine for me. My dad bought me 100 plus. hahaha.. Everyone love me so much..

The 2nd day, doctor proved tht i m having denggue fever and virus fever. Oh no... And i have to do the blood test twice a day. And x-ray, medicine... wah!!!!! The afternoon, mayyi bring nigel, yenli, shauchuan and quison to visit me. hahaha... I am happy to see them too.. Oh my god, they spent 1and half hour from chonghwa to sunway. haih.... My dear bought me cj7 le.. my favourite. And yenli brought a packet of star for me. The stars made by my classmate with wishes. Touching me so much.. We talked and laugh there.. The dai b quison fall in love with the bed..aiks.. beh tahan him. The 3rd day, jen visit me. Long time din meet my sis, so happy to see her. We chatting there for 1 hour. Talked many. And i felt a bit sad when we chatting about some sensitive topic. No matter what was happened, i just hope that we will be good friends forever. I just hope that the misunderstanding we have will be lifted.

I received many wish messages too... Thanks a lot to balloon, karyi, xiaofen, feizai jiacheng, weiquan, sia, yikcai and weijie from singapore, eva, FL, chee, ms yong, ah kuan, lks, hueylin, joyce, bulu, yenli & guitou (hahaha), xiaoquan, mayyi, aunty from seremban, daniel, yesi, huijing, huixiang, shanjun, peggie, chenhui, huichan, ah kok, yonsheng(nicholas teo's cousin) and more....
And also the friends calling me karyi, balloon, peggie, weiquan....
And thanks to pui, moo, teng and luan accompany me for 2 nights...hehe...love ya..
And the one who worry me for 1 month, my dear.. hehe..

I just discharge from hospital yesterday, I am better now. But still having fever. I know many people love and worry me. I will be fine. Actually the most peoples i want to see is CHCO buddy... Haha, I thought they will visit me.. I felt a bit disapointed as i din received any messages from "my child". Perhaps I need to review it. Anyway, CHCO gambateh... You guys have to practice hard for the competition and the coming performance...

I took a pic before i rest in the ward...


I was cold...wore many shirts... And looks haggard...
I am thin now... Pls call me thin pig.. hahaha...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would rather hope you be the fat fat pig instead of suffering in dengue... haiyo haiyo... finally you're back!!~~ i was shocked when heard xiao di said u were sent to hospital...from czemin, i only knew that it was dengue..god blessing, you r fine =)

take care ya, your children wont forget you, they will pray for you, always and always =)

Anonymous said...

yor~ u look a bit pale neh, your cheeks weren't pink liao neh haiyo haiyo.

for the sake of your own health, your dear family and friends, take care.

best wishes :)

Nigel said...

Hospital food is good la :P

♥ Theng said...

now oni i noe u were sent 2 hospital..><
hope u fine soon la..^^
ga yao lur..=)

kekekky said...

hoiyo...pity pig....muz take good care of urself neh...nex time u shuld buy insect repellent stick 2 repel mosquitoes...don play play leh...denggi veli dangerous de neh..

.Daniel. said...

here's a pig friend of yours who can help u >>> 猪笼草--feeds on insects such as mosquitoes..XD

**haih, sometimes i think that i'm totally mad.~~Takecare~~

Anonymous said...

sei ye ar, feizai jiacheng is here...
so lcly lar...
list out all the people who wrote their wishes to u..
haih, so regretful now...

take good care of urself ... n ur boyboy too!

karyi said...

dun yiwei
u are fat pig forever .
haha
hapi that u thx to me .
we r fren mar..rite ?
u really muz take k
dun bcum thin pig , pls~
hahahahaaaaa

czeer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
czeer said...

@xiaofen: my children ar, hahaha...
they were cute.. anyway, thanks for your wishes.

@sia: haiyo haiyo, i become thin
liao mah..

@yyc: sei waiye, u really hope i die meh?

@theng: thanks to u too...u r so nice...

@lks: hahaha...actually the feizai
jiacheng not u... u r feizai
lks.. i got 2 friends called
jiacheng, i miss ur name dee..
nvm...thank you very much..
i will appreciate it..

@daniel: u also another waiye.. bt
i m agreed to what u say.
u r sometimes totally mad.
hahaha....

@kky: i will remember what u say..

@karyi: i like thin pig.. today
someone sms me and called me
thin pig lo..so shuang!

karyi said...

pls wake up~~~~
the world dun hav any thin pig de..haha
hmm , i can feel you are love CHCO deeply..
cuz i can see u wearing the "hui fu" inside thru the pic

Nigel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nigel said...

So many people left their wishes here. Better get well soon la. Everybody at school misses you.

And don't worry, the weight will gain back de, soon you will become fat pig again =P

czeer said...

karyi, haha...tht is my banfu..

karyi said...

cheh
aduiii..

Anonymous said...

yea....really a long time we dun hv a nice chat like tat day...
i know u can feel how is my feeling on tat particular time....
but...no worries....everything is pass...
d case is pass....so, wont think anymore....
4 words, shun qi zhi ran.....=)

i believe tats jz a part of obstracle in our friendship n its make a friendship become stronger..
n it also a good change to c d 2 party gt d HEART to maintain it or not...
everything can b settle if we still gt d HEART....i believe on tat..=)
6 years, not a short period....

neway sis, take a very good care of urself.....bout d case, really dun ned worry much.....=)
we jz c wat wil happen d next...

hugz n love....

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates