Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am sick...

If I say, " I am sick.." And they will say, " Ceh, you always so. " aiks..

Ya, I am sick now. And i think it start from 19 march. And it's almost 1 month. I took medical leave for 10 days. It's quite serious. I have never so. And, I have absent to society too.

I went for blood test, because they suspect the platelets being abnormal. And the doctor said it was denggue. Oh my god, frightened me! However, my platelets are fine. But the number of platelets just reached the maximum of reference range. So, it is quite dangerous too. Then, the doctor confirmed that was just infection of virus fever. And it will take quite a long time to recover.

2 weeeks later, I was recoverd. But, my throat being inflammed. Then, i got fever everyday. But now, the doctor told me I got to take another blood test again. I dunno what was it. But i m worried of it now. I just thought that I have not enough time for rest as there are many tests recently. But now, I must take 1 day leave again for the blood test tomorrow. I got headache, fever, sore throat, cold everyday. It looks like hard to recover.

Hope that nothing will really tomorrow. Bless me!

7 comments:

.Daniel. said...

sick pig is an unhealthy diet for mr.mbf (nigel)..
piggy Go GO Go!! Only a big fat healthy pig can handle the big big society...

Anonymous said...

ha chiu!!! ... bless you =p
take care :)

mind me ask? actually why do you get sick so often?

take care take care.

p/s: fuiyo, finally get ur post in english.
'the great posession that we have cost nothing - love'

Nigel said...

hello dear, yes you are sick again.

oh noes.

weijie said...

eih mayb u got 猪毛丹 leh~ i got it b4. hav to find some auntie to help u 搓身体 搓那些猪毛出来 几有效一下 不过西医不相信的啦 假如在没有好的话 可以试下 不会死人的

karyi said...

hey
take k
i sick too..
bt will b recover soon
now ok abit liao lor..
u arh...take k ya

kekekky said...

好好休息吧...不要太担心啦..祝你早日康复!!

Anonymous said...

take care urself....
deep in my heart..i hope u r alright....

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates