Sunday, February 24, 2008

Photos from my phone....

Finally, i have the time to transfer the photos from my phone to comp... but all the photos captured long time ago and i dunno who took it... hehe ^-^

1st event: camp (26 dec to 30 dec)




yer.. 2 waiye...jan hoong and hui chan... i miss jan hoong very much neh...




cheng hooi doing what neh???




again!!




walao... ah kok o.... talking phone with girl friend le...hahaha...



hahaha..... chin little brother 13th birthday le..... so happy..


hahaha.. see the dai b wei quan...


soh dai ma looks old....

2nd event: concert (30 jan to 2 feb)


dunno who took this photo...well, my lover, nigel... hehe...





















rehearsal...









3rd event: cny 2008


it was the first day of cny... er gu's bday o... she is with her husband and grandchildren...

hehehe.... this cute baby... my nephew le... so cute... jing foong o..


*will upload concert pix soon....

2 comments:

Nigel said...

Bah.. I look cuter than that baby.

♥ Theng said...

wa..
so sweet wif nigel ah..
nigel so zilian..==
zhen bang ye..
my son lai geh..^^
me oso miz jan hoong lorh..
my kai gor..
aiz..

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates