Thursday, March 13, 2008

czeer@long teng.....(Part I)

Before 2nd Feb....

Rehearsing....

Look at me! I talk with my eyes close while looking at the script.


Him playing..


my lovely pipa group..


Ugh, can't memorize my script.


Looks like he can't memorize his too


2nd rehearsal..with script again...


discussing..

2nd Feb...
In the morning...



At huayueshi...briefing..


the members...


the fat guy, jan hoong and ying..




briefing again...


Practising the duet...



Ying and Jan Hoong..





Mayyi's talking to us before the show..

Make up:

my dear..



my sister..





discussion...



 
Thanks to my friends that ...

Be crew..(siong koong, huey seong, peggie..)




Be audience (do you see yenli and quison?? haha..)
If you didn't I have circled it for you for your convenience.



the front stage..



We are waiting for you..

10 comments:

Nigel said...

Wah, so many photos. Nice...

Anonymous said...

sakai, no me de?!!!!!.==

I practice 3 weeks with u all de leh....
1st week : disappointed (sorry...)
2nd week : unbelievable
3rd week : shocked
after : pleased + proud

**little reminder for nigel: change your left hand posture la...or else very hurt the joints

Nigel said...

Hehe.. Too late liao lo.. Too used to playing the piano using this wrong technique :(

czeer said...

waiye...u want ur pic ar... search it at pei hui's blog la..

Nigel said...

Check out guitou and yenli. So sweet.

kekekky said...

nice pic leh...dis is de part one ...den where is part 2 ar??

Anonymous said...

sakai....part two muz hav me...

hmm.....guitou and yenli...toilet together??

♥ Theng said...

wa..
nice..
waiting 4 part 2..=]]

czeer said...

part 2 ar..
later la..
lazy to post...=p
hehe...quison, nigel made it.
not me..and i m not stupid girl!!!!

Nigel said...

Part II is up!

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates