Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recently

Hello, I almost forgot to update my blog. I would like to write some interesting stuff for this post since there are many of them ask me, " hey, update le!" ... okok, here i am. 

Well, I am exhausted with my tutorial, lab reports, homeworks and tests recently as the AS trial is approaching. The trial exam will start on 2 SEPTEMBER. (To my buddies: Please take notes!) hahaha...

Erm, what have I did recently? I m sorry that i feel lazy to upload the photos and write a post here because i attend too many events in the beautiful JULY!!! We celebrated yifen's birthday and karyi's birthday, I know that both of you were feel touch of the planning.... (please refer to yifen's blog and karyi's blog{she will update soon} for details) Besides, I attended Idol's showcase @ Jinn Wu Studium. OMG, idol is rocks. Perhaps he isn't a strong singing technique singer, but I bet there will be no one will sing better than him on his sentimental. I have been touch of his singing for many times. (please refer to teng's blog for details) 

The wheather is bad recently and many of my friends were sick... So, remember to take care of yourself ya. I will update my blog very soon. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

你是厉害的。。。所以细节都叫人去看别人的部落格。。你这个叫做update部落格。。不错。。有前途的咯。。哈哈。。

vicky

karyi said...

macam also call update ?
you ask ppl update only. cheh

阿妈 said...

佩服佩服...
我想只有你敢写“refer teng blog”而已
哇哈哈哈哈哈哈....

4everskyline said...

==
Nice update ar ah wau..
Long time din 'miss call' u lo,Miss my miss call anot?Haha.. XD

weijie said...

Wow! Not interesting at all!

anonymous29 said...

It is really a good july for u
lol..

wish you good luck in ur exam la
:D

btw . ur idol really rocks ..good show on 18july

a_teng said...

speechless !!

LIKE IT !!

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates