Saturday, May 16, 2009

2 Days 1 Night @ Sunway Medical Centre

Yup, I was admitted to hospital again yesterday. It was suffered me for 2 days 1 night in Sunway Medical Centre.

Let's see what happened on 14/5/2009 (Thursday):

On the morning, I was driving to school as usual. When I reached the highway, I was not feeling well in sudden. Yet, I stopped my neo neo at the roadside and keep vomit. When I felt better, I drive to school slowly. When I reached the car park, I phoned my mum and tell her what happened. And she said, she will pick me back home. On the moment that I was waiting for her, I had diarrhoea. Haih, it suffer me much. Later, I attended 1 lesson and went back home. 

I had a beautiful nap at home. After that, my stomach turn pain and i looked pale. And, I didn't feel this painness before. My mom was in panic and brought me to the doctor soon. The doctor suspect I suffered from Appendicitis and wrote a letter for me to admit to the hospital. We went back home and move towards Sunway Medical Centre after packing my clothes. 

Yup, my stomach was still in pain. The medical officer approve my admission . After that, they gave me two different injection and dripping. Omg, it was very pain. I had blood test and urine test too and confirmed that I did not suffer from appendicitis. Then, they asked me to stay one night for observation.

Hehe, I checked in to the new ward. There's plasma tv. Omg.. So nice. I have a good sleep there for 11 hours. And the next day, I felt better. The doctor came in to visit me. I seems like spirit of. And the doctor finally diagnose my illness. He said, perhaps is virus infection. And, he asked me whether want to go home. Of course yes. So, I discharged. 

Haih, I seems like went on for holiday at sunway medical centre.  Luckily, it wasn't appendicitis. If not, I will be operated. But, I really hate the dripping. It always make me feel pain. I was dripped for 2 packets of salt. Perhaps I feel better is because of it. And now, doctor advisde me to rest at home for few days since I am weak.

          my hand swollen....

            dripping... 

       the plasma tv... Wow!!

   The bad taste food.... I cant finish it since I have no appetite.


  And finally, my haggard look.

6 comments:

mling said...

Pls remember must always take care ya!

anonymous29 said...

you really looks pale
take care :D

wish u can recover soon

ct said...

take care. i've been to sunway medical centre. my left hand was same as yours - and they removed my nail polish!

looking at the picture of the needle inserted in your left hand brings back suppressed memories.

hope youre feeling better. (:

a_teng said...

take good care my dear ...

czeer said...

hey.
the 4TH time within 2 years..
so pity.
haiyo.
dun eat Eat EAt n EAT la..
n dun talk Talk TAlk TALk n TALK
be healthy =D
bye bye..
[i hack ur account XD ]

^^Cz3miN。思敏

4everskyline said...

dun worry,everything will be ok...

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates