Wednesday, January 14, 2009

College Life

Hello my dear friends,


For your information, i have left chong hwa. But till now, I still miss my chong hwa life. Miss the teachers, friends and my society children. Erm, i know u guys are missing me too. 


Without me, balloon has changed to study STPM course. It is just because she feel boring in 6szhong without me. Without me, you can't even see a beautiful girl playing a sexy pipa. Ya, I am important! Hahaha.. (Just joking..)


College life, that's  different compare to the chonghwa life. There's no uniform in the college, and of course, we can't even see any "beautiful" socks  with chong hwa brand.  You will not hear anyone speak Mandarin or you meet chong hwa ex-student. And the most important is,  you can't see the teacher rushing through the whole lesson. Ya, the most important is... College Life is relax and I am in the same class with Nigel.


But, the expenses in college is very very high. We have to spend at least rm10 per day in the college ( excluding the petrol fee ). I feel like I am poor everyday, so please don't ask me to treat you again when we meet next time. Hahaha.


Sometimes, I am missing the life that looking the teacher rushing through the whole lesson. I miss the the moment that listenning the teacher talking rude words. I miss the teacher talking gossip. And, I miss the teacher rushing  through the whole lesson even she had finished her syllabus for that day. 


The facts is I left. It is because I want a relax life and I can't have stress life anymore or else I will become weaker than last year. That's horrible.  


Just hope to make new friends in Taylor's. And, hope to be more independent. Perhaps you will see a different Czeer after my college. 


Wish you Happy 2009.


 


4 comments:

.Daniel. said...

hmm...at least u said the pipa sexy and not u...haha..

The diffren i see is your hair only..==

Anonymous said...

happy forever ~~

hope to see the different Czeer soon ..and hope the different is good and not the worse .

gud luck ~~~
:)

Nigel said...

College rocks. Seriously. Glad you could come with me.

kekekky said...

ya i agree wif u...college life is far more relax compare 2 ch life..so..enjoy!!

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates