Thursday, November 15, 2007

ah ru and han han

when i was surving net yesterday, heard that somebody called " er er gu gu" loudly from outside...wow, the back from sabah...ah ru and han han, my nephew and niece, they have shift to sabah for 2 years, i miss them so much...a pretty and little girl and handsome boy...

they felt shy when just entered my house, the sister holding her mum's hand while the brother holding her mum's leg..quite funny. 2 years dee, i remembered that hanhan still a baby tht time. ah ru still a little girl who always cry...but now, i am just a stranger for them.

but, a thing that make them talk to me ytday. that is, my lovely piano..
hanhan said, " gugu, how come ur piano so special d?? got 3 "legs" d wor.."
i said, "yalo. got 1 day, dunno who add a "leg" for my piano wor..."
ah ru said,"gugu, i saw the string "moving" le..haha, so funny.."
i said, "yalo. the ppl let the string move also.."
han han and ah ru said
,"gugu, i want to play piano..."
i said," ok la, i let u play..."
haha....so naive..i m really a naughty gugu ar..

i played Fur Elise to them, they were so high...and said,"gugu, i want to learn ar.."




after that, they saw i was sms with friend..
ah ru said ,"gugu, i know to use the camera in your handphone o..we take picture lo.."


later, han han took my phone..he saw my picture with hui chan and said, "gugu, ur boy friend ar...y not handsome d?? i more handsome le..." haha, frighten me when he said tht..

haha..i just find my pic with han han and ah ru 2 years ago..i found that, they grew up now..and me, become lenglui now...hahaha




han han is thin now, and his head looks like big. ah ru, become pretty girl now...


she told me, "gugu, i got 1 brother and 1 sister, i will be a good dai ga jie..."

han han and ah ru, "gugu, i got learn piano in sabah..i want like u.."

i said, "ok la, but must practise more wor.."


muakssssss, i love them so much.....

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates