Friday, August 29, 2008

I am fine now..

yo!!! my friends.... I am back again. Well, I am just discharged from hospital yesterday. Finally, it is not what appendicitis, it is just urinary tract infection. Luckily, I do not need surgery. But, it was quite suffer in the hospital as I have dripped 7 packets of salt water and having antibiotic injection for 3 times per day. Pain, pain and pain!!!! 

As the wards is full, I stayed at the children ward.. It was the largest ward that I have stayed before.. so nice. And I have some pictures with the ward before leave. 



Now, I am back. And having rest at home. I am having fever on and off. It makes me uncomfortable. I can't go to school, can't concentrate on studies. aiks... And what i angry the most is... i can't take off my braces... omg!!!! I have been waited for 3 years!
And the view from my ward was nice, I can see the Sunway Lagoon.


However, SPM is approaching. Nervous nervous and nervous. Seems like everyone has prepared for it. But, I still have to rest, rest and rest.. I am worry about it. But I will try my best!

Well, I found my favourite video... and going to share with you guys here..!! Let's have a look. It has touched me that night!


4 comments:

eeling said...

friend"
take care~..
and also
get well soon....
^o^
....eeling

kekekky said...

yo...y u always sick de...my fren, muz take care leh...haiyo haiyo....ya...spm is approaching..gambateh neh!!

Anonymous said...

aih...
wat happen to u my dear sis???
really...u guyz thing...i ady outdate...
muz take care of urself ok???
spm is waiting u...
i hope i can help u smthg..
but..seems like....力不从心

Anonymous said...

pls take good care of urself k??

-aisim-

 
Copyright © 2010 .c z e e r.
Blogger Template by Anshul .
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates